My Journey...

My Journey...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Classmates




Abdul Qayyum~

What can I say about Qayyum is, he is a soft action person. He likes to do a thing by alone. While, he always came late to the class, but he is a person that expect to be changes at times. Qayyum is a smart good looking guy, which always manner in dress up. Most of the time, he quite sporting guy that can ask to mix together.


Amira~

What can I say about Mira is, she is a good attitude and urbane girl. Mira have a nice smile with her little cute person. She is friendly with everyone surrounding. She is a easy going person that, simple to compromise with him mostly.

Ponti~

What can I say about my lovely class rep, Ponti is she is energetic and caliber person. Why her nick name is “Ponti” is because the whole class also agree that she like to laugh like vampire, but its spontaneous…hehe, just a joke. Her real name is Anisawati. She is a strict person in doing her job. She is stylish girl and has a cute faces when she smiles.

Arsyad~

What can I say about Arsyad is, he is a generous type of person. He like to assist people when in mess. His nick name is “Mabat” and real name is Ersyazuddin. Acad is severe with the work that he obtains. He is responsible person that can be optimistic.

Ku~

What can I say about Ku is, she have a nice and cute faces. She love to wear a contact lens, which makes her more become have a fierce eyes. Ku is a sensitive person, which sometimes look cute when she acts like child. She has a loud voice when she spoke, and I like when she speaking louder. While she always call me “akak iza”, so that I also called her as an “adek ku”, that’s was fun to me.

Naqib~

What can I say about Naqib is, he is a very hyper active guy, which always not take a serious things at all on anything happen. Narqib is a nice guy which always makes me laugh every time when we chat together. He also is interesting guy that always make a surround become happening. What I remind about him is, for the first night of eid festive, he call me to apologize with me and that’s was a honest things that I might thing that he was a humble person.

Zul~

What can I say about Zul is, he is a very strict person which I had consider he just like my older brother. He was attack guy which is always be cool in anytime. Zul are soft spoken person that I had visible. While, he is that kind of person that I thing, but it was really nice when have a talk with her, because he always make a spontaneous joke that make me comfort with her. That is what the interesting about him.

Perot~

What can I say about Perot is, he is a guy that never bother about something that happen or what people say about him. I like to say that Perot like to tease people around him, which he is a sociable person. More, Perot have a credibility and responsible on his task given. It because as I know he was a JPK in college, so that it show that he have a leadership nature itself. I relax and enjoy when talk with him, because he is a sporting man.

Bub~

What can I say about Bub is, he like to do business in his life. Bub is a cool person, but sometimes looks strict and serious person. Bub have a greater confident when facing with public. That is interesting things about him. While, he like to tease people, sometimes make he become chill and different person if others don’t know who he is exactly.

Arif~

What can I say about arif is, he already become a smart looking person than before. I like the way he changes right now, and hope it will be permanent. All of the classes call her as a “tutu”, and I don’t familiar the reason why it occur. But that’s was funny nick name that he get from the senior, as I know. More, arif is a independent guy and interest on graphic design and that’s why he are appointed to become an Exco in multimedia in our courses.

Bihah~

What can I say about Bihah is, she is a talkative girl which I like the way she speak. Bihah looks like a Chinese, but the appearance makes she like a truth Malay girl, because she like to wear a blouse or baju kurung at time. Hehe…Bihah is also a debater which has a great idea and laugh voice and the most things is, lecturer always attack her. It never hurt me, and she is a polite girl.

Nad~

What can I say about Nad is, she is a sporting girl actually. It easy to be with her, because she is a very caring person. Whenever had a problem, I like to inform with her, because she is a good listener. Tall and slim is her outlook, and have a nice smile on her faces. More, Nad is a humble girl and that’s the special thing about her.

Finaz~

What can I say about Finaz is, I call her as a “penut”, and she is cute person. I can consider her as my sister, because she had a motherly nature on itself. That was what I feel. Hehe…Then, Finaz is an easy going type of person, which make me comfort with her. The thing that I remind about her is, she is a caring person which help me a lot especially when I sick. That is a special memory between me and Finaz this long.

Acu~

What can I say about Acu is, she is a brave and spontaneous girl that I meet. She always looks cool and makes a funny thing. While, it sometimes a little bit clumsy, but I like the way she is. Acu doesn’t like people call her as “Asma”, and I don’t familiar the reason it is. That’s makes me remind about her for the first time I meet her among others.

Apiz~

What can I say about Apiz is, she is a relax girl and cool. She likes to make fun with the little outlook. When she spoke, it always makes me laugh because of the spontaneous things that she had. Our name just similar, that’s the thing that I easy to remind her.

Ika~

What can I is say about Mira is, she is independent girl with high confident. She likes a challenges thing. Ika has a nice looks and cute, I feel. We been a sweet times together. I comfort to share almost anything with her, because she is a good listener. Whenever, she looks strict and not easy to see she smile, but its wrong when I know her close.

Ain~

What can I express about Ain is, she is a stylish and simple person that I had meet. She is a easy going type of person. More, she quite sporting and not sensitive at all. Specially, Ain was my roommate, and hopefully will be stay until grad. Ain always be frank and honest on what she passes. She is a brave person and spoiled person..Hehe..that’s what I love about her.

Mia~

What can I say about Mia is, she is a soft spoken girl, and difficult to hear her voice in a class. Mia is quite mysterious girl, that she always look cool and relax whenever anything happen. She is polite and talkative girl, that what I feel about Mia.

Diyana~

What can I say about Diyana is, I like to call her Beyonce a.k.a Hana..hahaha…don’t get mad. She doesn’t like that nick name. She is talkative and strict person whenever she gets a task. I like to hangout with her, because she very sporting, and smooth girl. With her, I like to share a lot of things until we get damn crazy to talk at the end. Diyana is a attractive girl and easy going with her.

Shiera~

What can I say about Shiera is, brave and funny girl. While it so hard to hear her voice, but when she talk its spontaneous make me laugh. We always go back to Klang together with Wawa. Share a lot of things and interesting to know her.

Zara~

What can I say about Zara is, she is a sporting and brave person. We love to hangout together and she is a spontaneous funny girl actually. For the first time, my response on her is wrong, because it’s interesting to know her more close. She is a good listener and serious on what task she get. She easy brings to talk and full of ideas on something. Since, that’s a lot of memory had been together, and that’s what I like about Zara.

Fatin~

What can I say about Fatin is, she tall and have a nice skin. Fatin are not talkative, but it easy to communicate with her. She sporting whenever have something, that need her helping. I remind her as a “labis girl”..Haha…more, she like to praise others.

Wawa~

What can I say about Wawa is, she has a small body and cute faces. While, she are little but she was a independent girl and can be trusted. Wawa is a soft spoken girl and always be polite. She quite mature and strict on whatever she doing.

Che’ah~

What can I say about Che’ah is, she is fashionable and small girl. Her real name is Fashiehah. What I know about Che’ah is, she loves to hear crazy types of songs that make me unbelief with her. She is cool and relax person. She always wear scarf and skinny jeans go to the class.

Nus~

What can I say about Nus is, she is brave and independent person. She likes to lead and have a spirit guide, because she is a serious person. While, she is not a sensitive person, which don’t care about people talk about her. But, internally Nus are the soft heart and mature faces.

Shabi~

What can I say about Shabi is, she is very cute girl with a little outlook. I like to tease her whenever we meet. I consider her just like my sisters, because her faces just similar to my sisters. Shabi likes to travel and she friendly with everyone around her.

Sha~

What can I say about Sha is, she likes to talk in Kedah words. She is soft spoken girl and sometimes a little bit nervous. What I respect about her is she doesn’t take seriously whenever people talk about her. Being relaxed and sporting is what I like about her. She is the first friends that I meet, among others classmates.

Siti Nuraisyah~

What can I say about Siti is, she is very nice and stylish person. She likes to make a joke, which makes me laugh on time. Siti are not hypocrite, she always be herself. More, she have a strong confident and independent.

Soleha~

What can I say about Soleha is, she is an intelligence and multi tasked person. I call her as “sokso”. She is funny and not hypocrite person. More, she likes to praise others. I like the way she laugh, because she has a great smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment