My Journey...

My Journey...

Monday, August 30, 2010

Unexpected Experience...


Assalamualaikum...here we meet again. This time I want to share about my experience after out study from school period. After finished my studying in SPM, I had works in Music Valley, Jaya Jusco…Klang, as a promoter. A lot of things I had experience on the 6 month of period works as a promoter. Working there, make me become more independent and enjoy full with the surrounding environment. In addition, I had meet a lot of friends which is older than me. They like to treat me like a child, but it quite awesome things that left me a lot of sweet memories in present. .

Apart from that, since I’m now in part 3, before this in the time semester break I had works at Burger King Company just nearby my house in Klang. About 2 month I’m starting work there. While it was a short time, but I try to give full commitment on my duty as a client serves there. A lot of things I had learn especially based on practice a good communication among the customer. Furthermore, I had learned on a little bit on management of some organizations, based on my work experience before this.

Honestly, I as well can’t consider that I always get a chance that I also underestimated my own ability. What I was visualized is, I like to attempt before judge something, and then we will get the rewards upcoming. Therefore, I like to convey that gain many experiences that will increase our ability and learn skills that you do not know on something that had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment