My Journey...

My Journey...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Begin as a Senior

New semester begins, with new intention, inspiration and situation but still with the same place. Semester by semester will be a little bit change, for every body, including me. This semester, I am part 3 students, in semester 3. It makes me a little bit being a senior. This is because, in this semester, I have junior who are part 1 students.For the my junior I had called her as "adik", which is very young in attitude. That's nice to meet her as well just like my own sis. Being a senior have some interesting part which is we are not compulsory to join every single activities that held from any club, for example, Annual Grand Meeting. It makes me not too tighten with that activity. So that, I can arrange my assignment to do, homework, and time to study to make sure I spend my time precisely. It also gives me enough time to rest. All the activities are concentrating on part 1 and part 2 students. So that, I just only appreciate every single minutes that I have to complete my assignment and preparing my studies.

Other than that, when being a senior, all juniors, will respect us. At this time, I can see that my juniors will show their respect to me by smiling and saying “Hi akak”. It makes me calm that day, even thought at that time I am not in the right mood. It helps me to reduce my pressure. It reduces my negative feelings to some juniors that rude to their seniors. Once a junior respects seniors, they will get what they pay off. Same with me, if their respect me as a senior, I will respect them back. Shows some respect is not lose anything.
Move to my rooms. In my rooms, I am a senior to my roommates. Means that, I should guide her to do what is the correct one. Do not make it wrong okay. It not means that I am controlling every single thing that she wants to do. I just can not let it go because she is a new student, in new place and new condition. She needs some advice and guidance from me. So, I as a senior must show my responsible to her.


No comments:

Post a Comment