My Journey...

My Journey...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Memory of Ramadhan...


Alhamdullilah...we meet again to share the memory of ramadhan. For this month a lot of things had make me impress and learn from the experience, with many things had been explore and memories that will remind in mind forever. It start with,I had learn how to be behave and patient on anything that I'm willing to do. Then, I had found the real meaning of life which had give me a lot of motivation on myself and others.

At the same time, I want to share on fasting month, one class had a trip, to fast break together. It was a really great and sweet moment that I had face in my life. On that time, it really impress me when we had singing time during the bus to go to the college back. The song of aid festival that is just around the corner is very touch me and give a lot of hint memory to be recall. On time, class D3E1 also, had expression of our heart time, to known each other more closed at "Dataran Segamat" on the field. That's really a sweet memory time because it makes me realize many things through my friends.

Next, is on Ramadhan month also, it was my birthday time which is on 26 Ogos on thursday. For the early time I had a quite hard experience on that day but behind of this my friends make me impress a lot, especially when they surprise my birthday party on saturday at Marrybrown in Segamat which I had a really sweet moment and appreciate it a lot. To my roomate, Zara and Diana, I luv you all a lot. Nevertheless, to all my friends that had been wish and give a support
to me all the time.That's is really nice experience that I ever had with a very little time given in Ramadhan. Wish to have a gud life and bless gurney in my life. Don't ever forget me...n support me. "Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin" to all my contact friends and mar...luv u all

No comments:

Post a Comment