My Journey...

My Journey...

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Roomate...


Here we meet again, 8 Ogos 2010...now i would like to talk about my roomate for this semester.
i stay at Zamrud college, which room no. z020d, partner with fourth chill people that i had ever meet. Hence, that my roomate is Noor Syazwani (adik), Ain Diyana (ain) and the last one is Haslinda (as)...For this sem. i stay with my classmates which is ain. It's quiet good if having a work partner together. What i want to share is how long i have known them in this time by personally.

For "adik", her character is quiet different,she is very comfortable person in any situasion. Everything that she had done will have an ending. while "as" is a very cool person and chill on time. She never say's "no" for everything. The last but not least is ain, she is a available type of person and is a easy going person on anytime. Always be happy and non-stop person...The most interesting about us is, we all have the same hobbies, which is like to have a cute bear with a nice name been given...I luv u all, and will remind all of the sweet memories that's face together all this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment